DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology Dissertation Research topic: Chronic Pain Syndromes
California License: PSY7586
Qualified Medical Examiner, California: QME# 002048
National Register of Health Care Providers in Psychology: #313734
Associate Clinical Professor, University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine,
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
I have qualified as an expert witness in personal injury cases involving brain damage and chronic pain.
Clinical Neuropsychology extensive pre- and post-doctoral training and experience.
Board Certification is pending.
Workers’ Compensation continuing education includes:
- Advanced Forensic Psychological Assessment B Michael P. Maloney, Ph.D.
- Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Patients B Westwood Seminars
- How to Write a Workers’ Compensation Medical Legal Repot B Westwood Seminars
- Defense Psychiatric Workshop B Herbert Laskey, J.D., Robert Dickenson, J.D.
- Assessment of Malingering in Forensic Psychology B John Betar, Ph.D., et al
- Forensic Aspects of Head Injury B Charles Long, Ph.D.
- Forensic Neuropsychological Toxicology B Raymond Singer, Ph.D.
- Workers’ Compensation Reform Act of 1993-4 B Hon. David O’Brien
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery