Dr. James M. Fait, MD is a board-certified physician and orthopedic surgeon in the California area and is currently one of the top El Centro orthopedic surgeons for medical legal evaluations. If you are searching for expert witnesses in court for a joint-related issue, Dr. Fait has the necessary credentials and experience to put forward an objective and compelling case. Read more about Dr. James Fait’s education and professional experience to see whether he could be the right physician to help you with your expert witness needs.
Dr. James Fait’s impressive list of qualifications and awards places him among the top El Centro orthopedic surgeons. To begin with, Dr. Fait studied science, bioengineering, economics, and political science at the University of California from 1988 to 1992. He was awarded the distinction of being placed on the San Diego Revelle College Provost’s honors list for that time period. He then went on to obtain his medical degree at the Davis School of Medicine, graduating in 1996.
After completing his medical degree, Dr. Fait undertook his internship in surgery from 1996 to 1997, winning the Outstanding Intern Award in June of 1997. He stayed on for his residency in orthopedic surgery from 1996 to 2001 where he was given an Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgical Resident award. From 2001 to 2002, Dr. Fait undertook postdoctoral training in lower extremity reconstruction at Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital under the supervision of Clifford W. Colwell, Jr., M.D. La Jolla—a California fellow.
Above and beyond the studies required of El Centro orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Fait completed a number of additional certifications and courses to further hone his expertise, including:
- The Oxford Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty Advanced Instructional Course in 2006
- The Birmingham Hip Resurfacing (BHR) Instructional Course in 2007
- The Advanced Anterior Approach for Total Hip Arthroplasty in 2011
- The MAKOplasty® Robotic assisted Unicompartmental Knee Replacement Course in 2012
With this extensive list of qualifications, Dr. Fait is able to offer advice and top surgical procedures to people who suffer from fractures, femoral defects, or require joint replacements or lower-body reconstruction. As one of many El Centro orthopedic surgeons, he also offers consultation services and evaluations for anyone needing an orthopedic expert witness in California.
Background and Experience
Dr. James Fait, MD has accumulated years of experience in his field, with ten years of service in the Orthopedic department of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group Kaiser Foundation Hospital and over 16 years as a staff physician at the Sharp Coronado Hospital. He has worked as a private practice specialist physician in the Foundation Medical Group, Inc. and at his own private consultation suite in Chula Vista, CA since 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Since the year 2000, Dr. James Fait has been an invited speaker at several national orthopedic meetings and courses. He is currently one of our member physicians for those needing orthopedic expert witnesses in court.
As one of the most in-demand El Centro orthopedic surgeons, Dr. James Fait, MD is currently affiliated with several hospitals, including:
- Parkview Community Hospital since 2013
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center AHMC since 2012
- Sharp Coronado Hospital since 2002
He has previously been affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital from 2002 to 2012
- Palomar Medical Center from 2002 to 2012
- Escondido Surgery Center from 2002 to 2012
Honors and Awards
In the course of his duties as an attending and partner physician, Dr. James Fait has received a number of awards in recognition of his compassionate and quality care. In addition to those already mentioned, this El Centro doctor’s awards include the following:
- 2011 Kaiser Permanente Southern California Permanente Medical Group Outstanding Physician Partner January 2012
- Patient’s Choice Award – MDx Medical List of America’s Most Compassionate Doctors June 3, 2011
- Nominee, Elisabeth Schilling Award for Compassionate Care – Permanente Medical Group 2009-2010
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group Quality of Care Annual Award 2005-Present
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group 2002,2003, 2004 Department of Orthopedic Surgery 2005 Annual Physician Recognition Award
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group Partner Physician 2005 to present
- Paul R. Lipscomb Award Excellence in Orthopaedics June 1996
- Robert G. Taylor, MD Award Excellence in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation June 1996
Dr. Fait is a member of several prestigious professional organizations. As one of the best El Centro doctors, He has been a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons since 2012, a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery since 2005, and a long-standing member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society since 1996.
Trust the Top Physicians for Your Litigation Case
If you need El Centro doctors to support you as an AME, QME, IME, or as an expert witness in your medical litigation case, Dr. James Fait and the other specialists at Arrowhead Evaluation Services are an excellent choice. Whichever kind of certification you need, you can find the top expert witnesses in court on our website.Leave a reply →